Chalfant’s starQuick Conduit Straps are a reliable and time-saving solution for electrical and mechanical installations on walls and ceilings. The patented Snap-Lock automatic closure system allows for easy and secure installation without the need for any tools. The straps are made from UV stable and weather-resistant polyamide nylon, making them suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. They are also halogen-free, plenum rated and resistant to UV, aging, oil and gasoline. With a wide range of sizes available, they can fit conduit from 1/2″ to 2″ in diameter, and can support up to 50 lbs of weight. These conduit straps are UL and CSA certified, ensuring safety and performance.
- Available in 13 sizes to fit conduit from 1/2″ to 2″ in diameter
- Easy to install, no tools required
- Can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications
- Can be used for both electrical and mechanical installations
- Can support up to 50 lbs of weight
- Can be used with both metallic and non-metallic conduit
- Meets UL and CSA standards for safety and performance
Read more on Chalfant’s Product Brochure or contact your Biben Sales associate in Eastern PA, Southern NJ, or DE for a demo and more information.