With ABB BlackJack grounding bushings, you get bonding and grounding peace of mind with a reduced number of SKUs and lower installed cost. They are the ideal grounding solution for threaded or threadless RMC or IMC. Some of the key features are below:
- Grounding and bonding — Lug is integral to the body for peace of mind that your bond and ground are good.
- SKU reduction — With Blackjack grounding bushings, a single SKU is can be used with threaded conduit, threadless conduit, 150 °C copper wire and aluminum wire. Others require a different SKU for each type, requiring up to 150 different catalog numbers vs. only 21 catalog numbers with Blackjack grounding bushings.
- Ease of installation — No need to thread the bushing on the conduit. Simply put in place.
- Stainless steel hardware vs. galvanized screws for corrosion resistance.
- Engineered for protection – The insulator is dipped like a donut. Nice round edges produce an easy glide with minimal risk of skinning the wires.
Contact your Biben Sales associate in Eastern PA, Southern NJ, DE, MD, DC, or Northern VA for more information.