Engineered to meet the demand for a tough, reusable, non-metallic liquidtight fitting
The Bullet® Quick connect™, allows for the fast and effective installation of the fitting into a box or panel without access to the inside of the enclosure, greatly speeding up the process!
The speed and ease of installation, thanks to its swivel mechanism and the built-in nylon locking mechanism, makes the Bullet Quick-Connect fitting an ideal candidate for panel builders and volume installers, as the ease of installation comes with no reduction in performance.
Features & benefits:
- Single-piece fitting (no locknut required)
- Quick and easy installation without access to the inside
- Corrosion resistant
- Connector assembles to conduit without disassembly
- Provides a double sealing action
- Swivel mechanism allows for a fast and easy installation
- Elongated gland nut profile designed to provide additional strain relief for 90° pull and an easy hand grip
- Connector ferrule designed to accept variations in conduit inside diameter and is tolerant of field conduit cuts
- Meets industry standards for cold impact
- Designed to provide a liquidtight seal when terminating liquidtight nonmetallic conduit (UL Type B) to a box.
- Ideal for panel builders and volume installers
Construction / Material / Finish:
- Body Gland: Weather stabilized thermoplastic
- Friction washer
- Material Flammability rating: UL94-V2